McLean, VA — KeyLogic Associates, Inc. (formerly Information International Associates, Inc.) today announced the US Air Force awarded KeyLogic a spot on a $762M indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple award contract for the Visible Accessible Understandable Linked Trusted (VAULT) subject matter expert acquisition, focused on data analytics for Air Force mission readiness requirements. KeyLogic will compete over the next five years for task orders with six other companies to provide subject matter expert support to:
- advise on and/or perform data preparation and architecture
- develop agile algorithmic solutions
- evaluate and/or execute data governance and data maturity models
- conduct data analytics using state-of-the-art mathematical, machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques
- conduct data analytic lines of research and efforts aligned with Air Force enterprise guidance and governance
These awards are the result of a full and open competition with 27 offers received.
“KeyLogic looks forward to helping the Air Force operationalize data as a strategic asset,” said Jeannette Lee, KeyLogic’s Chief Executive Officer. “Delivering state-of-the-art data analytics and artificial intelligence will help improve readiness, increase mission effectiveness, reduce total cost of operations, improve cyber security, and support rapid, accurate data-driven decisions.” This award comes on the heels of KeyLogic integrating multiple significant investments to provide a nimble, mid-tier offering, serving clients’ critical missions with focus and speed.