Effective date: 09-15-21
Information collected and how it is used.
We automatically collect information when you visit the Site including your device’s IP address, and statistics about how you use the Site.
We collect personal information that you submit when visiting the Site. “Personal information” is information that, directly or indirectly, identifies you or another individual and which may include: name, title, company name, expertise, postal address, telephone number, email address, browser and device information (including IP Address), and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies. We collect contact information if you contact us with an inquiry (name, email address, telephone number, comments or other information you submit). We have engaged a third party to assist us in operating our Careers page; when you submit job application information you are submitting that directly to our third party service provider who will share your information with us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for our legitimate commercial interests including, among other things, the following:
• Provide the services and information you have requested from us and notices relating thereto including providing customer and technical support.
• Verify that you qualify as a registered user of the Site if registration is required to access certain portions of the Site.
• Provide information to you about our products or services and third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
• Provide you with marketing communication and information.
• Administer the website, web platform and our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, statistical and survey purposes.
• Respond to your inquiries about posted job positions and evaluate employment applications.
• For legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud.
• Internal and external audit requirements, information-security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
Cookies Policy and Do Not Track Disclosure
We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our Site to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
KeyLogic uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Sites, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser. This technology allows us to exclude you from any analytics that collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites.
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 please do not submit any information to us.
Accessing your information and your choices.
You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your inquiries or your transactions with us.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
Sharing your information.
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-Personal Information, such as usage statistics of our Site, to our affiliates and third parties.
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect information contained in our system against misuse, loss or alteration. We may use standard security technology to protect information being transferred to our site, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. If we receive instructions using your log-in information we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Data Processing and Cross-Border Data Transfers
California residents are permitted by California law to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with others for their marketing purposes. We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides several rights to California residents with regards to the collection, disclosure, sale, and deletion of their Personal Data. Our Privacy Notice for California Residents describes in more detail our compliance with CCPA and how residents of California may exercise their CCPA Rights. If you have questions about exercising your CCPA Rights, please contact us as set forth below.
Notice to Nevada Residents
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at Nevada@keylogic.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
Notice to European Union and United Kingdom Residents
For European and United Kingdom residents only. Under European and United Kingdom data protection law, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• Request access to any personal information we hold about you (“Subject Access Request”) as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making;
• Obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
• Request that personal information held about you is deleted;
• Prevent or restrict processing of your personal information; and
• Request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the Contact Us page or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to requests made by you within one (1) month, but may extend that period by two (2) further months where necessary.
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We may retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your personal information quickly upon request.
Links to other sites.
We may permit others to link to this Site or to post a link to their site on ours. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for other sites or their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies before submitting information.
This Site is owned and operated by KeyLogic Technologies, Corp., . You can contact us using the Contact page or by writing to us at 7927 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 5100, McLean, VA 22102